- To strive to provide the opportunity to appreciate the value of science and recognize excellence in education to build their career in engineering to lead a life of social cohesion and harmony adopting high values.
- Basic Sciences and Humanities department offers coherent and well-designed program curricula to provide in depth-knowledge to students interested in the mathematical, physical, chemical, environmental, language and managerial skills. It is committed to furnish quality education through an inherent assortment of major courses.
- To strive hard to meet the social, ecological and ethical needs of the region.
- To achieve 100% results to students.
- Creating a center of excellence for Basic Sciences and Humanities
- To resort to innovative teaching methodologies in imparting in-depth knowledge to the student community.
- To conduct national level seminars and conferences for students and faculty members.
- To conduct faculty development programmes regularly for skill up-gradation
- To conduct programmes for students that promote their skills for their future careeruct international level seminars and conferences for students and faculty members.
Long term goals
Short term goals