Objectives of Management Studies
- To encourage creativity and innovation among students.
- To develop logical thinking and enhance communication and leadership skills among students.
- To encourage Faculty participation in National Conferences and Seminars.
MBA Program Outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration degree program will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in a variety of formats
- Identify the key issues facing a business or business subdivision
- Demonstrate the knowledge of management studies to solve complex corporate problems using limited resources
- Integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e. finance, marketing, operations, HR etc.) to solve business problems
- Evaluate and integrate ethical and multicultural perspectives when making business decisions
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to management practice.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.