The college has a computerized library well equipped with a large collection of books under the categories of academics, reference and general. All the books are bar-coded and indexed using the latest library management software. The library also subscribes to both national and international magazines, journals and periodicals in addition to leading national dailies.
- The proposed Integrated Campus have centralized library. The area of the library is 600 Sq.m. to facilitate stacking and reading area and computer facilities for digital library.
- Having a collection of more than 16,000 Volumes.
- Subscribing Online E-Journals through DELNET – J-GATE.
- Subscribing more than 70 + Print Journals & Magazines.
Library Details : Volumes, Titles & Journals
Library Services :
- Books Can Be Borrowed In Automation All The Books Are Automated In The Library & Barcode Scanners Are Used In The Circulatiion Counter For The Transaction Of Books.
- Regular Books For The Students 3 Books Can Be Borrowed For A Period Of 15 Days
- Books For The Staff Will Be Provided 8 Books For A Period Of 1 Semester
- Journals,Magazines,Project Reports Encyclopedias Dictionaries Etc Are Availble For Reference Purpose Only Inside The Library
- 20 Computers With Internet Facility Is Exclusively Available Students And Staff Members
- Nptel, Videos, Delnet, J-Gate Are Available
- University Question Papers, Gate Previous Question Papers Are Readily Available
- Xerox Facility Is Available
- A List Of All Books In Library Is Available
- Status Of Books Can Be Easily Found With Software And 2 Computer Systems Are Allotted
Feed Back /Suggestions /Complaints Box Is Kept In The Library To Get Feedback From Staff And Students At Any Point Of Time