About the department
- The Department was started in the year 2010 with an intake of 60 (B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
- Sri.R.Subba Reddy is heading the department since June 2011.
- Accredited by ISO in the year 2015 and reaccredited in 2016.
- Well qualified and committed faculty and staff: 12 with 2 Professors, 6 Associate Professors and 4 Assistant Professors.
- All faculty members are Post-Graduates with first class in UG and PG degrees. Three faculty members are pursuing their Doctoral work at reputed universities.
To impart quality technical education to the learners inculcating the professional skills and knowledge in the field of electrical and electronics engineering embedding with ethical values to serve the needs of the society.
- To provide quality instruction with eligible and committed faculty and well equipped laboratories to meet global standards in the field of electrical and electronics engineering
- To achieve Academic excellence through innovative teaching and learning methodologies
- To inculcate self-discipline, accountability and values among the learners which culminate in responsible citizenship
- To prepare a cadre of Electrical Engineers to cater to the needs of the global power techno-economic corridor.