- To impart quality technical education to the learners inculcating the professional skills and knowledge embedded with socio-ethical values in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering to develop solutions for global challenges.
|To provide the quality instruction with eligible and committed faculty and well equipped laboratories to meet the global standards in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.|
|To achieve academic excellence through innovative teaching and learning methodologies.|
|To prepare the aspirants to accomplish professional practice, employability, entrepreneurial development and higher education.|
|To inculcate self-discipline, accountability and values among the learners which culminate in responsible citizenship.|
|To prepare a cadre of electronics and communication engineers that cater to the needs of the global techno-economic corridor.|
- To be recognized as the best department in terms of research and innovation at state level.
- To establish and strengthen Industry-Institute interaction and be industry solution providers.
- To strive hard to meet the social, ecological and ethical needs of the region.
- To achieve 100% placements to students.
- Creating a center of excellence for Electronics and Communication Engineering
- To modernize all the laboratories.
- To develop consultancy for various industries.
- Encouraging faculty members to do Ph.D. program
- To conduct international level seminars and conferences for students and faculty members.
- To conduct faculty development programmes regularly for skill up-gradation
- To conduct programmes for students that promotes their skills for their future career
Long term goals
Short term goals