Functions of IQAC:
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programs and Faculty Development Programs in the region for the benefit of S&T persons.
- To develop and introduce curriculum on Entrepreneurship Development at various levels, including degree/diploma courses of the parent institution and other institutes in the region.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurial opportunities (particularly in S&T areas and Service Sector).
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support systems and information on various technologies
- To organize guest lectures, Seminars, etc. for the promotion and growth of S&T based entrepreneurship