The institution has an active Quality Advisory Cell (QAC) and Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) to frame the policy for the academic and administrative growth of the institution.
- IQAC is playing a major role in designing and maintaining quality assurance within the academic systems.
- It monitors the proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
- The cell supports the teaching and learning goals articulated in the institution's strategic plan.
- As the institution has grown in size and stature, it has evolved certain quality assurance measures keeping in mind the academic and administrative requirements.
- In this regard, a manual on teaching and working has been prepared by Professor-in-charge, IQAC.
Some of the measures are:
- IQAC ensures maximum utilization of infrastructural facilities and the available ICT resources.
- On the basis of academic audit, a comprehensive review of student performance is made by IQAC.
- IQAC ensures the proper implementation of academic calendar.
- Regular meetings of IQAC and QAC are conducted to discuss various measures related to quality enhancement in which the recommendations made by Planning and Evaluation Board, Board of Studies, Academic Council, Governing Body are discussed and analyzed for further improvement.
- As per the suggestion of IQAC, a feedback analysis committee is formed to review the online and offline feedback received from students.
- Appraisal report of teaching / and non- teaching staff is received in the form of CR and after evaluation by the Head of the Institution it is forwarded to the higher authorities.
- Attendance registers and daily teaching diaries are duly maintained and checked.
- IQAC reviews the feedback received from the parent- teacher meetings.
- Introduction of new Courses including Postgraduate and Add-on Courses
- Introduction of UGC Community College Scheme
- Automation of Library and its facilities.
- Strengthening of Library.
- Improvement in students supporting systems.
- Organizing seminars, conferences and workshops at different levels
- Extension and up gradation of Classrooms and Laboratories
- Inculcating ICT based Teaching-learning process
- IQAC has played an important role to implement NAAC Peer Team recommendations.
- The IQAC monitors the well-being of the college in all respects.
Functions of IQAC:
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programs and Faculty Development Programs in the region for the benefit of S&T persons.
- To develop and introduce curriculum on Entrepreneurship Development at various levels, including degree/diploma courses of the parent institution and other institutes in the region.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurial opportunities (particularly in S&T areas and Service Sector).
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support systems and information on various technologies
- To organize guest lectures, Seminars, etc. for the promotion and growth of S&T based entrepreneurship
Members of IQAC:
|1||Dr. B. S. B. Reddy||Chairperson||Chairman|
|2||Dr. B.Tarakeswara Rao||Coordinator||Convener|
|2||Dr. M. Uma Sankara Reddy||Management Member||Member|
|3||Sri. P. Venkateswara Reddy||Nominee - Industrialist||Member|
|4||Sri. K. Madhur||Nominee - Alumni||Member|
|5||Dr. A. Ranga Reddy||AO||Member|
|6||Sri. B. Ramesh||Office Supdt.||Member|
|7||Dr. C. Ravikumar Reddy||HOD, Civil||Member|
|8||Dr. L. Shanmukha Rao||HOD, EEE||Member|
|9||Dr. S. C. V. Ramana Murthy Naidu||HOD, ME||Member|
|10||Dr. S. Suryanarayana||HOD, ECE||Member|
|11||Dr. K. V. Subba Reddy||HOD, CSE||Member|
|12||Prof. P. Appi Reddy||HOD, S&H||Member|
|13||Dr. E. Srinivasa Reddy||Nominee - Local Society||Member|
|14||Mr. P. Naveen Kumar Reddy||Nominee - Student||Member|